Wellington Hub: CSANZ ASM 11-12 Dec
We look forward to New Zealand members attending the Wellington ‘hub’ and encourage you to take advantage of the discounted registration fees available until 11 October 2020. Register now on the ASM website.
Venue: The Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, 55 Cable Street, Te Aro, Wellington, 6011
Days: Friday 11 December – Saturday 12 December
Carparking: Payment is by cash, EFTPOS, or credit card (Amex, Mastercard, or Visa). Daytime, 8am–5pm – $4 per hour, up to a maximum of $30. Evening and overnight, 5pm – 8am: $2 per hour (up to $8 when exiting before 2am, or up to $24 before 8am). 24-hour maximum: $40.
- Meeting hubs will be streaming only one channel of the live program based on Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time.
- Please bring your own device (laptop, iPad, etc.) and headphones to view the session of your choice in case this is not streamed in the session room.
- If you wish to engage via Q&A or chat in any session this will be via your own device even if the session is being streamed into the session room.
- Each hub will have a networking area to view your session of choice with catering provided.
- Additional hub specific information will be provided to those attendees in the 2 weeks prior to the Meeting.