Professional Development Scholarships
Applications are sought from Nurse and Allied Health members for the following professional development scholarships
Nurse Member Professional Development Scholarship – up to $3000, one award.
Allied Health Member Professional Development Scholarship – up to $3000, one award.
The objectives of the scholarships are:
- To advance cardiovascular care skills and expertise for the benefit of patients
- To support nurse/allied health members providing cardiovascular care or carrying out research
- To facilitate the dissemination of best practice in cardiovascular care
- To provide support for research, either basic science or clinical research (which must be completed in New Zealand)
- To provide funding for a relevant course of education advancing the applicant’s professional development
Application closing date is 30 April 2024. Applications should be emailed to the Executive Officer.